Pages

Thursday 26 February 2009

Preparing for Salute 2009

This afternoon I managed to do some preparatory work for the game Richard Brooks and I will be putting on at Salute 2009 on behalf of Wargame Developments. The game is called SOLFERINO IN TWENTY MINUTES, and uses a stylised map of the battlefield and large playing pieces that represent Commanders-in-Chief (and their subordinate Army/Corps commanders), Corps/Divisions of Guards, Infantry, and Cavalry, and Army/Corps Artillery.

Thanks to some excellent illustrations sent to me on a CD-ROM by Richard, I have been able to design both the playing pieces and the command activation cards. Assuming that they meet with Richard's approval, I can print them off next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.