Pages

Friday 5 June 2009

COW - Four weeks to go!

I realised this morning that there are now only four weeks before the highpoint of my wargaming year - COW!

I have attended every Conference of Wargamers – except one, when I was too ill – since Wargame Developments was set up in the early 1980s, and having seen this year’s list of sessions, it sounds like it could be a very enjoyable weekend.

The attendees are a mixture of old hands and novices, with just enough of the former to ensure that there will be some good sessions on offer and just enough of the latter to make things fresh for everyone.

I am pretty well fully prepared for what I am doing at the conference and when the other Conference Organiser sends me the timetable, I will begin selecting what sessions I will be attending.

2 comments:

  1. Bob,

    While I'm sure that COW is nowhere near me, there may well be some whom it is near . . . so I suggest you let people know where/when COW will be.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    You are quite right! I should have included information about the dates, venue, and cost. So here goes ...

    COW2009 will be held over the weekend 3rd to 5th July 2009 at Knuston Hall in Northamptonshire. The cost is £200 (full board) and anyone can book a place (via the Wargame Developments website), subject to the maximum capacity of the venue (which is 52 places).

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.