Pages

Sunday 14 June 2009

Wargame Rules for the late 19th and early 20th centuries – Play-test 1 – Progress report

I have been making slow progress with the first play-test, but I hope to finish it tomorrow.

At the moment I have reached Turn 5, and the rules seem to be working quite well, although one of two things have arisen that have given me food for thought.

It is my intention to make my report on the play-test as detailed as possible so that readers can follow the way in which the mechanisms have worked. It will also give me plenty of data to work with when I begin the second draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.