Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Laurania – Latest news

I dug out my old HISTORY OF LAURANIA computer file yesterday and have been working on extending the back-history I had begun to write some time ago. So far I have covered:
  • Pre-history
  • Roman Laurania
  • The collapse of the Roman Empire and the Visigoth invasion
  • The Dark Ages
  • The Ottoman invasion
  • Independence
  • The 1848 Revolution
  • The First Republic
  • The 1883 Civil War
I have also begun work on the next two sections:
  • The Second Republic
  • The 1888 Revolution
My intention is to complete the history of Laurania up to the end of the nineteenth century; thereafter events will be determined by any campaigns that I might choose to run.

I also found the Lauranian dictionary that I created to help me to write my history, and I have already added a few new words today.

I hope to complete the above history and dictionary by the end of the week, and to make them available to interested parties as PDFs.

2 comments:

  1. Bob I would love to see the history for this - if only because it may inspire my own leanings in this Ottoman based direction...........pauses to cackle maniacally........;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ogrefencer,

    Don't worry ... you will do as soon as it is finished!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.