Pages

Monday 21 June 2010

Now that the 'excitement' is over ...

After the problems with the gridded battlefields that arose over the weekend, things can now begin to return to 'normal' ... well as close to 'normal' as they will ever be!

Having gone through my COW checklist, I now have ready:
  • My presentation about the life and work of Joseph Morschauser
  • Copies of the text of Joseph Morschauser's 'Shock', 'Musket', and 'Modern' period wargames rules as published in his book HOW TO PLAY WAR GAMES IN MINIATURE (These are to be handed out to anyone who comes to my COW session)
  • Copies of the text of Joseph Morschauser's 'Ancient' and 'Frontier' wargames rules (Again, these will be handed out after the COW session)
  • Copies of my Morschauser-inspired INTERBELLUM wargames rules (These will also be handed out after the COW session)
I now have to sort out the figures and terrain for the practical part of my COW session and so far:
  • I have ordered four Chessex Battlemats for the 'Frontier' battles
  • I have begun sorting the 15mm figures for the four 'Frontier' battles into armies for each participant to use
  • I have the green felt cloth (marked in grid of 3-inch/75mm squares) for the INTERBELLUM battle
  • I have yet to sort out the two 20mm armies for the INTERBELLUM battle
With a bit of luck – and no more crises – I should have everything ready by tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.