Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Still thinking

I received some very interesting comments in response to my recent blog entry that mentioned the various options I was looking at with regard to the further development of Morschauser's 'Frontier' wargames rules. They were all thought-provoking, and although there was no commonality in the suggestions made, I have not ruled any of them out (or in) as yet.

What I am probably going to do is to set up a couple of simple tactical situations and play each through using the different options suggested. I will then have a feel for which of them meets my particular requirements.

I might be able to do this later today or some time tomorrow. In the meantime I am re-reading various sections of Morschauser's book and some of the articles he wrote to see if there is a possible solution therein.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.