Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

Open the box ...

Because yesterday was quite a busy one, I did not have time to have anything other than a cursory glance at the contents of the package that I picked up from the local Post Office sorting office yesterday morning.

This morning I managed to unpack the package, and this is what it contained:

I now have enough American Civil War Union figures to easily form an blue-clad Infantry Regiment, and as far as I can see, the additional Confederate troops should enable me to form a second Infantry Regiment that will be clad in grey uniforms. I have also acquired a couple of Gatling Machine Guns, which will considerably enhance the Cordeguayan Army's firepower.

All I am waiting for is some cavalry, and the Cordeguayan Army will be pretty well complete.

Long live Cordeguay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.