Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Imagi-world map suggestions

I have had several suggestions for name changes, particularly for some of the states in America. I am giving the suggestions serious consideration and may make the changes before finalising the map.

I am also considering a suggestion that I make the map and the back story (when the latter is written) available as a page or pages on this blog. This makes sense as readers will be able to refer to the pages as and when they need to look something up at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest changing North Cheyenne to Dakota?

    It seems to incorporate both North & South Dakota.

    The South Cheyenne can be just Cheyenne.

    Can't believe I'm sticking up for the Dakotas. It's enough to make a Chippewan cry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Oblivious,

    Many thanks for the suggestion. It makes perfect sense, and will help me to improve the map.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.