Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

More of Nick Huband's models

I love the visual aspect of wargaming ... but I must admit that I am not very good at the modelling side of things. Adequate ... but not good. (Report to self: 'Could do better.')

I have already featured some examples of Nick Huband's modelling prowess on earlier blog entries and I would like to share a few more with you. The first two show some of his 15mm-scale World War I Russian and German forces in action ...



... and the third is his model of the Governor's Residence, Port Stanley, at the time of the 1982 Argentinian invasion.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - I think that might be from a kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrad Kinch,

    You may well be right ... but at least his seems to have been glued together properly!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conrad's absolutely right, the Falklands buildings are from Tony at Card Models (now avaiable free as pdf!). Great fun to make. The Schloss is mine though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.