Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

A week to go!

It is now just a week until COW2013 starts ... and I am really looking forward to it.

I spoke to my co-organiser – Tim Gow – earlier today, and it seems that everything that needs to be done has been done, and that if anything unforeseen crops up, we can deal with it.

We also discussed the Operation Vijay session that we are putting on at COW2013. Tim is providing the 'toys', including some wonderful 1:300th-scale aircraft, several small-scale model warships, and enough suitable 1:300th-scale Megablitz units to represent the Portuguese and Indian troops that took part. All that I need to do is to add the finishing touches to the briefing packs that will be given to each side ... and then everything will be ready for the session.

2 comments:

  1. I was looking forward to seing Op Vijay, but I notice that I'm scheduled to run at the same time.

    This sort of thing always happens at CoW. Problem is I probably want to go to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trebian,

    It is a problem that most COW attendees have! I wanted to see your Taiping Rebellion session, but at present cannot.

    This is why we have to rely on THE NUGGET and the reports people write to get a flavour of what we miss.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.