Pages

Friday 26 July 2013

Rationalising my Colonial Wargames website

Before I revamp my Colonial Wargames website, I have been going through it in some detail ... and I have come to the conclusion that some of the battle reports are no longer needed.

That said, I don't want to see them disappear completely, and I have therefore decided to turn them into blog entries that I will publish over the forthcoming weeks. To regular blog readers who have read them previously, I am sure that you will enjoy reading them again ... and for those who have not read them before, I hope that you will enjoy reading them for the first time.

4 comments:

  1. I gain a great deal of inspiration from your colonial battle reports, so your keeping them makes me a very happy gamer.

    Once I can get my domestic life in some semblance of order, I hope to do my own bit of colonial battles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I recall, I started following your blog because of the colonials section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin Penwith,

    Thanks for your very kind comment. I hope that by making much of the content of the revised website downloadable as PDFs, it will make it more accessible to visitors and readers.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat G,

    I hope to add more colonial battle reports over the coming months ... so keep reading!

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.