Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Adding a link to my publications

I understand from feedback that I have received that some of my regular blog readers have been unable to find my latest publication (WHEN EMPIRES CLASH!) when they have searched the Lulu website.

I have therefore added a tab called 'Publications' just below the title of my blog, and this will take readers to a page with links to the relevant sections of the Lulu and Amazon websites.

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Bob- Thankyou for offering Your Ironclad and Pre-Dreadnought Naval Rules for upload..they are very interesting and will help me greatly to continue my Colonial - Sci-Fi Project towards Solo gaming- Enjoy Your Site very much. Rehards. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev,

    I am please to see that you have found the rules useful and that you enjoy visiting my blog.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,
    Feel free to visit my Site - The TYRILLIAN Project..it is slow progress at the moment - though I am sure that it will all see fruition and I am glad that Your Rules and Your ideas on Naval Games will have had an input into my final Project. Thankyou. Regards. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kev,

    I will visit your site later this evening, and I am sure that I will find it interesting.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.