Pages

Friday 30 December 2016

Still very busy

I've managed to finish the second battle report that I'm going to include in my PORTABLE WARGAME book, and all that remains to be done is the book's layout.

Based on my previous experience, this will take some time, and I hope to complete this final pre-proof stage of the process over the next few days. I will also have to design the book's cover and add ISBNs for each of the versions of the book, and then I can send them off so that proof copies can be printed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    I just looked on Lulu and saw that it is already up for sale. Is this correct?
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve,

      Thanks for letting me know.

      It should not yet be available as I am still revising the text. For some reason I seem to be stuck in a loop; every time I try to revise the text online, it stalls and I have to restart the whole thing. Somewhere along the line Lulu seems to have decided that the book is ready for publication, hence its apparent availability. I am currently trying to sort the problem out, but it may take some time.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.