Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Vive l'Empereur! Even more Light Infantry for my French Napoleonic Army

Besides acquiring well over eight hundred Del Prado pre-painted 25/28mm figures that came with their RELIVE WATERLOO! part-work, I have also managed to get hold of some that were sold as part of their RELIVE AUSTERLITZ! range. Amongst the latter were a number of French Light Infantry, and I have used them to form two further units for my French Napoleonic Army.



I still have further figure to renovate, varnish and base, and the next couple of batches will probably be figures that are destined to act as garrison troops.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Phil,

      Thanks! I have several more batches of figures to do, but the end is now in sight!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Bob,

    Are you going to use a version of Portable Wargame with your Napoleonics? (I realize 800+ figures may not be exactly "portable"....)

    Best regards,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,

      Funnily enough I have already begun work on drafting a set of Napoleonic rules based on my PORTABLE WARGAME rules. Units will have two bases so that they can be arranged to show the formation they are in (i.e. Line, Column, Square).

      I hope to include the rules in a book later this year.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.