Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

COW2017 is over ... and it's less than a year until COW2018!

Unfortunately, thanks to the UK's unpredictable road transport network and the hot weather, I did not manage to get to Knuston Hall by 5.00pm so that I could enjoy a cool drink on the terrace whilst I waited for COW2017 to begin.


In reality I finally got there just after 6.15pm, and rather than take time to unpack and take a breather before it was time for dinner at 7.00pm, I ended up in the office sorting out a last minute booking. As a result I was rather hot and flustered by the time I sat down to eat dinner in the newly refurbished dinning hall, and this feeling of running to catch up only seemed to slowly diminish as the evening went on.

Despite this rather stressful start to my weekend, the conference turned out to be a great success and COW2018 is already almost fully booked!

I have quite a bit of conference-related admin to do today (and possibly tomorrow), but I hope to be able to write a blog entry by Wednesday that will cover what I saw and did at COW2017.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      It should be available to read later this morning.

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Geordie an Exiled FoG,

      I gather from your comments that you enjoyed what you read!

      All the best,

      Bob

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.