Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Even better hexed grids with co-ordinates

After some further thought, I decided that the small numbers in each hex were too small ... especially if - like me - your eyesight is not as good as it used to be. I have therefore increased the size of the numbers, and the results are shown below:



The two illustrations shown above are both in .gif format. These can be downloaded into a program like MS Paint and used 'as is' or saved into .bmp format, and then used.

Although I retain the copyright on these particular grids, I give permission for users to download them for their own personal use. If they are used in any publication (printed, electronic, or in any other format), I expect my copyright to be acknowledged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Please note that any comments that are spam or contain phishing messages or that come from Google Accounts that are 'Unknown' will be deleted.